Lifetime Achievement Award
To mark 10 years of the Research Excellence Awards we are launching the inaugural Lifetime Achievement award. We are looking for a first-rate researcher and storyteller with vision, insight and a drive for excellence that makes a business stand out from the rest. This individual can currently be agency or client-side but must have contributed to the development of the Research and Insights industry in Ireland and have worked for the industry for at least 10 years. If you have a compelling story to tell, please don't keep it a secret!
Nominations for this award can be made by an individual or by a peer on behalf of an individual so please get nominating.
Please describe why the person deserves the award. A SMART (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and relevant, time-limited) criteria method will be the predominant manner by which entries will be judged.
- Specific: What initiatives have been established or achievements accomplished by the applicant?
- Measurable: How have the initiatives/achievements been measured?
- Achievable: Show how the initiatives/ achievements were realised.
- Realistic and Relevant: Explain how the initiatives/ achievements made an impact.
- Time-limited: State when the initiatives/ achievements were implemented.
The closing date for the 2018 Research Excellence Awards and Lifetime Achievement Award is Friday, 9th November 2018 at 5pm.
You can submit your entry for the Lifetime Achievement Awards online here
There is no fee to enter.
The winner will be announced at a gala presentation at The Marketing Society Annual Christmas Luncheon on Friday, 7th December 2018