We are simply delighted to announce our first ‘live’ event in 2021, Tuesday 16th November @ 7.00pm. Thanks to our good friends at Irish Distillers, we will be hosting this event at JJ’s Bar in the Jameson Distillery on Bow St. This exclusive event is open to Marketing Society members only and spaces are limited so please book your ticket today – don’t be disappointed!
We have two great speakers lined up – Fiona Curtin and Paul Prior – and the evening promises to be social and interactive, with the opportunity for reconnecting with your peers.
Key Themes for the evening:
Never before has the pressure for organisations to understand and address changing consumer behaviour been so great. Technology, competition and consumer expectations aside, this pressure has been further exacerbated as a result of the global pandemic. Our speakers will share how they are galvanising their businesses at this crucial moment in time.
- While all marketers are intrinsically changemakers; uniquely equipped to shift opinion and actions in innovative & positive ways, how do we leverage these skills to lead the recovery?
- How do we build an agile marketing team that helps future proof organisations, by empowering them navigate the maelstrom of change in order to win?
- Join us, as we explore how to break through and unite silos, what’s the optimal marketing team of the future?
- What’s the ideal balance of insourcing vs outsourcing, agencies vs in house?
- Where are the skill gaps in organisations today & and how do we tackle the generation gap that’s emerging by helping marketers with different experience learn from each other?
- What does the future of work look like, and what implications does this have on talent, retention, performance and productivity going forward?
Fiona Curtin: Global Planning & Communications Director IDL.
Paul Prior: Head of Digital, Three
Tickets are available to members at just €30 for this one-off, return to physical events.