November 30, 2022
We love a bit of future gazing here at the Future Council - that's why our last event of the year is all about Career Hacks for 2023.
Whether you're preparing for your next performance review or your first job interview, join us to hear from our fabulous panel of senior professionals about their ultimate career hacks.
We'll be joined on the day by:
- Deirdre Wafer, Senior Insights Manager, Linkedin
- Deirdre Macklin, Head of Marketing, Brand and Customer Communications, Ryanair
- Bernie Keogh, Managing Director, A Lust for Life
They'll be taking your questions and discussing how you can master your marketing career, from the skills and characteristics managers are looking for, to landing your next promotion and bringing your best self to work.Register interest
Upcoming Events 2022
- Friday 25th November: Annual Christmas Lunch & Research Excellence Awards Cermony. SOLD OUT
- Wednesday 30th November: Future Council Event - Career Hacks 2022
- Thursday 26th Janaury: 2023 Marketing Toolkit
- Thursday 23rd February 2023: Research Excellence Award Winners Showcase
Ensure you are signed up to Marketing Society newsletters and emails to hear about upcoming events
January 26, 2023
Join us on Thursday 26th January from 4-6pm for our first event of 2023 where our keynote speaker Aditya Kishore, Insight Director at WARC, one of the world’s foremost authorities on marketing effectiveness, will bring us through the WARC 2023 Marketing Toolkit. This session will focus on their Global Trends Report, which identifies the five most important market trends that marketers should focus on to help drive their business in the year ahead namely:
- Marketing in a cost of living crisis:
- Price vs. planet: a false dichotomy:
- A reckoning for Big Tech:
- The clash of demand, delivery and disruption:
- The era of ‘bubble up’ culture:
Joining Aditya on the stage will be Andy Pierce, Group Strategy Director at Core who will talk to us about advertising in Ireland in 2023, what will be different for brands and what all marketers should consider when developing effective campaigns.
Further speakers to be added.
Venue: Core, 1 Windmill Lane, Dublin 2
Time: 4.00pm - 6.00pm. First speaker on stage at 4.30pm.
Tickets: Members €30, Non-members €60
Register interest View all events
The Marketing Society of Ireland is a central hub for our members, creating a culture for smart marketers to be better equipped and prepared to succeed in today’s business worldFind out more
We bring leading marketing experts from Ireland and international markets to our members to discuss and debate the challenges that marketing faces in Ireland. A video of each talk is available for members to view following each event.Find out more