The Marketing Society provides a forum to keep marketing professionals up-to- date with developments in marketing and market research. Founded in 1970, The Marketing Society of Ireland draws its expertise from the full spectrum of marketing disciplines, reflected in its membership.
April 27, 2023
The Secret to Effective Creativity: Having an eye for bias.
Price: €30.00 - €60.00
140 Pembroke Road
We will discuss how we can unravel the secret behind effective creativity through the lens of a strategist, brand owner and creative agency.Register interest
Upcoming Events 2023
Upcoming Track Events: Dates to be confirmed
- 22nd June 2023: Focus on Trends: A look to the future and its implications for marketers. Brought to you in association with Red C Research & Marketing
- 25th May & 16th Nov 2023: Focus on Engagement: How to effectively attract, excite and engage your audiences. Brought to you in association with Allied Global Marketing
- 27th April & 19th October 2023: Focus on Creativity: Exploring the vital role of breakthrough creativity in Marketing today. Brought to you in association with Publicis Dublin
- 30th March 21st September 2023: Focus on Insight: The role and impact in marketing. Brought to you in association with B & A
- OUR NEXT EVENT: Thursday 30th March, "Putting Pricing at the heart of the Marketing Mix - Getting it right in today’s economic climate"
Ensure you are signed up to Marketing Society newsletters and emails to hear about upcoming events