The Marketing Society provides a forum to keep marketing professionals up-to- date with developments in marketing and market research. Founded in 1970, The Marketing Society of Ireland draws its expertise from the full spectrum of marketing disciplines, reflected in its membership.
Upcoming Events 2022
- Thursday16th June: How Sport is enabling a new wave of activism.
- Thursday 7th July: The Future of Marketing - How to recruit & retain talent in a post Covid world Thursday.
- Thursday 8th September: Why Brands are taking a culture first approach to driving resonance and greater relevancy? Focus on everyday culture.
- Thursday Oct 13th:The Next Big Thing - A deep dive in to the Metaverse and how brands are finding new ways to engage with consumers.
- Thursday November 3rd: Maximizing your own career -The squiggly career. The Future of networking in a post-covid world.
- Friday 25th November: Annual Christmas Lunch & Research Excellence Awards.
Ensure you are signed up to Marketing Society newsletters and emails to hear about upcoming events